Cacao Orange Date Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw walnuts or cashews
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder, plus additional for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons local raw honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 drop Organixx orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In the bowl or a blender or food processor, process the nuts until they are a fine consistency. Then add the dates and process again until well combined.
- Add coconut, cacao, chia seeds, honey, orange juice, essential oil, and cinnamon, and process together until it forms a smooth, even consistency.
- Form into balls (if too dry, add a little water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Roll in additional cacao powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The only reliable way to ensure your essential oils can never contain heavy metal deposits, chemical pesticides and fertilizer residue is to buy only products bearing the USDA Certified Organic designation. This certification covers both the cultivation of the plants used to produce your oils as well as all manufacturing and processing methods. Organixx USDA Certified Organic essential oils are among the highest quality oils available to consumers and are made with indigenously sourced plants retrieved from the world’s best sources.