healthy and easy to make recipes
Delicious Avocado Key Lime Pie
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1 cup raw honey
- 10 drops stevia (optional: you can also omit the honey and just do 30-40 drops of stevia if you don’t want the natural sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates (not soaked)
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Blend all the filling ingredients together in food processor and set aside.
- Blend all the pie crust ingredients together until crumbly and sticking together. Press into pie plate.
- Add filling to pie crust and chill well before serving.
Spiced Apple & Pear Smoothie with Kale
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 handful of freshly washed kale
- 2 teaspoons all-natural turmeric root OR 1 teaspoon of OrganixxTurmeric 3D
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger root or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup water (Spring or filtered)
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina flakes or powder (This ingredient can be found online or at a local health food store)
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender and process them on high for at least 30 seconds until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour your blended recipe into glasses and garnish with extra pieces of diced apples and cinnamon.