healthy and easy to make recipes
Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1 cup raw honey
- 10 drops stevia (optional: omit the honey and use 30-40 drops of stevia for vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates (not soaked)
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Blend all the filling ingredients together in food processor and set aside.
- Blend all the pie crust ingredients together until crumbly and sticking together. Press into pie plate.
- Add filling to pie crust and chill well before serving.
Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens blend contains five types of collagen from four sources. What’s more, it’s combined with targeted nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 which specifically enhance the bioavailability and potency of collagen. Clean Sourced Collagens is formulated from the ground up to enhance and support your body’s natural ability to heal and rebuild itself from the INSIDE out.
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 handful of freshly washed kale
- 2 teaspoons all-natural turmeric root OR 1 teaspoon of Organixx Turmeric 3D
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger root or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup water (Spring or filtered)
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina flakes or powder (This ingredient can be found online or at a local health food store)
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender and process them on high for at least 30 seconds until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour your blended recipe into glasses and garnish with extra pieces of diced apples and cinnamon.