- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 ripe mango, cut up
- 4 limes, juiced (about ½ cup)
- ¾ cup sparkling or filtered water + 1-2 drops Organixx Orange Essential Oil OR 1 orange juiced + ½ cup sparking/filtered water
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger root
- 3-4 ice cubes, depending on desired consistency
- Blend up all of your ingredients in a blender and serve in your favorite fancy glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Serves 1. Per Serving (based on using coconut oil & Organixx Orange Essential Oil):
Calories: 300.6 | Total Fat: 14.2 g | Total Carbohydrate: 36.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g | Protein: 1.2 g
Coconut oil provides a boost of healthy fat that can energize and satiate. It is a strong antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial food.
Ginger supports the flushing of waste and toxins by stimulating digestion, circulation, and sweating.
Limes are best known as a good source of vitamin C but also contain other important vitamins and minerals including magnesium, potassium, folate, and vitamins A, E, and K.
Mangos support healthy immune function, blood pressure, and vision. They assist with stress reduction and promote healthy sleep.
Made from orange peel, orange essential oil can be beneficial for those suffering from stomach issues such as excess gas and constipation. To avoid pesticide exposure, only use pure, organic essential oils in recipes.