We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 can organic full fat coconut milk (15 oz)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into glass bowls or small mason jars.
- Refrigerate at least 4-6 hours.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & a dash of nutmeg and enjoy!
Serves 3. Per Serving:
Calories: 451.7 | Total Fat: 43.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 40.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 21.9 g | Protein: 10.3 g