Cauliflower-Goat Cheese Gratin
- 1 organic head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- 200g organic Gruyere cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cups organic Parmesan cheese, grated
- 150g organic goat cheese, cut into small pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layer the cauliflower, heavy cream, and the 3 cheeses in a medium casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and the sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.