Roasted Parmesan Cabbage Steaks
- 1 head of organic cabbage, outer leaves removed and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 scoop of Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt (or to taste)
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded grass-fed, organic parmesan cheese (use vegan cheese or omit for dairy-free & vegan options)
- Other topping ideas: minced garlic and cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Whisk together olive oil, collagens powder, and salt & pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Slice cabbage into about 1-inch thick slices.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cabbage slices onto lined baking sheet in single layer. Brush olive oil mixture onto tops of cabbage slices and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with additional spices such as cayenne pepper or minced garlic if desired.
- Place in oven for about 25 to 30 minutes until cabbage softens and is brown on top.
- Enjoy warm!