- 1/2 cup jojoba oil (or any liquid oil such as apricot kernel or sweet almond oil)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax pastilles (vegan alternative: substitute 1/8 cup candelilla wax)
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 teaspoon calendula-infused oil or vitamin E oil
- 10 drops Organixx lavender essential oil
- 10 drops Organixx frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops Organixx lemon essential oil
- Combine the solids (coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter) in a double boiler or a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water. As the bowl heats, the ingredients will start to melt. Stir occasionally as they melt to incorporate and make sure beeswax completely melts or it will feel grainy when it solidifies.
- When all ingredients are completely melted and mixed together, add oils and essential oils. Stir well to combine and pour into sterilized jars or tins. Cover with lid and store in a cool, dry place.
Essential Oils from Organixx are among the highest quality oils available to consumers and are made with indigenously sourced plants retrieved from the world’s best sources.