- 1 bunch of organic celery
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 inches fresh ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar (organic, raw, unfiltered with mother)
- 1 scoop Organixx OrganiGreens
- 1 Granny Smith apple (optional for added sweetness)
- Juice celery, lemon, ginger, and apple (if using).
- Whisk or stir in apple cider vinegar and OrganiGreens.
- Tip: When drinking, swish around in your mouth for a bit to help activate digestive enzymes for even better digestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar is full of enzymes and good bacteria. It contains acetic acid, which has been shown to help lower blood pressure.
Adding green apples to juices and other recipes is a healthy way to add a touch of added sweetness.
Celery is rich in the flavonoid apigenin, which has been found to inhibit tumor initiation, progression, and metastasis in a wide variety of cancers. It’s also antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and long considered one of the best foods for weight management.
Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese. According to the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, ginger strengthens the immune system by helping to break down toxins in the body’s organs, thereby cleansing the lymphatic system.
High in vitamin C, lemon contains potent antioxidants that support a healthy immune system and respiratory function.
Organixx OrganiGreens offers you an inclusive, nutrient-dense, and powerful organic green juice powder that actually tastes good and has 33 TIMES the potency of juicing alone