- ¾ cup organic reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced ginger root
- ⅓ cup liquid aminos (or coconut aminos for soy-free version)
- ⅓ cup almond or peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional; omit for vegan version)
- 12 ounces kelp noodles (I used Sea Tangle noodle company)
- ⅓ cup chopped scallions
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds or peanuts
- 4-6 cups of chopped/shredded veggies (e.g. broccoli, carrots, spinach, mushrooms, cabbage, etc.)
- chicken, shrimp, or tofu
- Prepare noodles according to directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken/vegetable broth, ginger, liquid aminos, almond/peanut butter, honey, garlic, cayenne pepper, and Organixx collagens powder (if using) in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until nut butter melts and the mixture is heated.
- Add in veggies and noodles and continue to cook for a few more minutes. If using veggies that need more cooking time, saute them first and then add to your sauce ingredients.
- Garnish with green onions and almonds/peanuts and enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using chicken broth, liquid aminos, almond butter, almonds, broccoli, carrots, spinach & mushrooms):
Calories: 249 | Total Fat: 16 g | Total Carbohydrate: 24 g | Dietary Fiber: 7 g | Protein: 11 g