Empowering you Organically – Season 4 – Episode 24
Title: Inspired Health Journey: TeriAnn Trevenen
Hosts: Jonathan Hunsaker & TeriAnn Trevenen
Description: TeriAnn shares her Inspired Health Journey with us today. From literally dragging herself throughout the day to feeling better than she has in 10 years. What was her secret? Tune in to find out how severe mono and irate lymph nodes had TeriAnn fearing a cancer diagnosis and how she turned it all around. You don’t want to miss TeriAnn’s Big 3 Tips for a Healthy Life. She helps us all understand how to find the mental, emotional, and physical health secrets for ourselves.
* * *
TeriAnn Trevenen As CEO of Organixx, TeriAnn ensures the supplements sold are of the highest and purest quality and leads the Organixx team on a daily basis.
- Single Mom of two.
- First step into a healthier life was to move to organic foods.
- Cut way back on gluten, dairy, and sugar.
- 2017 marked a year of hard emotional changes.
- Increased workload and personal stress led to a weakened immune system.
- Lymph nodes started to swell and become reactive.
- Diagnosed with a very severe case of mono in 2017. It took her a year to get healthy again.
- Thermography showed dental and food allergy issues.
- Natural protocols and an elimination diet to find food allergies causing inflammation brought her to vibrant health.
TeriAnn Became the CEO of Her Own Body
- Organic Food
- High Quality, Whole Food Based Supplements
- Elimination Diet
- Whole Food Diet
- Non-Toxic Home Environment
- Non-Toxic Personal Care Products
- Constant research and awareness of natural health advancements.
TeriAnn’s Big 3 Tips for a Healthy Life
- Put yourself first. You can’t serve others unless you serve (take care of) yourself.
- Be open minded about the concept of natural health. Know your choices.
- Reach out to like-minded people. Find you community.
* * *
Subscribe to Empowering You Organically
Never miss an episode!
Episode 24 – Inspired Health Journey: TeriAnn Trevenen