- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons almond flour
- 4 ½ Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 3 teaspoons psyllium husk
- 1 Tablespoon powdered Lakanto (or favorite sweetener)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (or 1 additional tsp psyllium husk)
- 4 pastured eggs
- ¼ – ½ cup favorite unsweetened nut milk
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lakanto maple syrup (low-glycemic syrup), fresh fruit, coconut whipping cream, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, chopped nuts, seeds
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, collagen powder, psyllium husk, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: eggs, milk, coconut oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet to dry and stir well. Batter will be thick.
- Scoop batter into heated waffle iron and press lid down to spread batter out. Cook until steam stops/slows down.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Serves 6. Per Serving (based on using unsweetened almond milk and Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder):
Calories: 237.2 | Total Fat: 19 g | Total Carbohydrate: 11.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 5.7 g | Protein: 10.6 g