- 2 15-oz (425 gm) cans of organic chickpeas/garbanzos, drained & rinsed
- 2 Tbsp dried seaweed (nori or dulse), chopped
- 1 scoop Organixx Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped dill (or 1/2 tsp dried dill)
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped basil (or 1 tsp dried basil)
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked in small quantity filtered water (15-20 min)
- One half lemon, squeezed
- Drizzle of honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then add to bowl of food processor along with seaweed and collagen powder if using. Process just until chickpeas and seaweed are broken up and beginning to stick together.
- Transfer mixture to a large glass serving bowl and add in celery, spring onion, apple cider vinegar, liquid aminos, and herbs.
- Make the dressing. In bowl of food processor or blender, place the soaked cashews (drained), lemon juice, sweetener, mustard, parsley, and garlic powder. Process until smooth. Mix dressing into chickpea mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Place scoop on large lettuce leaves along with other toppings of your choice and fold up. Or serve on toast, crackers, or with tossed green salad.
Serves 6. Per Serving (based on using chickpeas, Organixx Collagens powder, dried dill, fresh basil & 1/2 TBSP honey):
Calories: 240.6 | Total Fat: 8.8 g | Total Carbohydrate: 28.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 7.1 g | Protein: 14.1 g