- 2 kiwis (peeled)
- 1 red apple, cored & seeded
- 2 handfuls of parsley
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- Filtered water as needed, or brewed green tea or herbal tea of choice, cooled
- 2 scoops of Organixx OrganiGreens or Organixx Daily Detox (optional)
- Removed the peel from both kiwis and place into a blender container (skin can stay on if kiwis are organic & washed). Cut the apples into quarters and remove the core. Add to the blender.
- Add fresh parsley, baby spinach, nut milk, and water or cooled tea.
- Add 2 scoops of Organixx OrganiGreens or Daily Detox powder.
- Blend up until smooth, adding extra water if needed.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and enjoy the detox!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using coconut milk and 8oz of brewed green tea):
Calories: 116.4 | Total Fat: 1.6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 26.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 6.1 g | Protein: 2 g