- ½ cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- 4 Tablespoons filtered water
- 4 drops Organixx Rosemary Essential Oil (or 1 tsp fresh minced rosemary or 1/3 tsp dried rosemary)
- Extra olive oil and minced fresh minced rosemary to add on top before baking
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Whisk 1 tablespoon of water into flax meal and rosemary essential oil and set aside to thicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together white rice flour, tapioca flour, almond flour, salt, and pepper. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the olive oil, flax seed mixture, and 3 tablespoons filtered water. Mix well until dough forms.
- Knead dough, adding additional water (a little at a time) if needed until dough sticks together without crumbling apart. Place dough on a piece of parchment paper. Cover the dough with an additional piece of parchment paper and roll out using a rolling pin until dough is really thin (about 1/8 inch thick).
- OPTIONAL: Brush with additional olive oil and sprinkle with minced rosemary.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into cracker-size squares and place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Leave a little space between each cracker so they’re not touching.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until crackers turn light golden and are dry to the touch. Let cool completely on baking sheet before transferring to an airtight glass container. Store in a cool, dry cupboard.
Serves 10. Per Serving:
Calories: 100.6 | Total Fat: 6.4 g | Total Carbohydrate: 9.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g | Protein: 1.7 g