- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower, riced
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 – 1 ½ cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens Powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- More lemon flavor? Add the lemon zest from half of your lemon
- Love ginger? Add in 1 tablespoon of grated ginger root
- Creamier consistency? Add ½ an avocado
- More nutrients? Add in large handful of spinach
- Add all ingredients to a blender container and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using coconut oil):
Calories: 159 | Total Fat: 9.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 18.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g | Protein: 2.9 g
Bananas are a good source of fiber, potassium, vitamins B6 and C, and other antioxidants and phytonutrients. Ripe bananas are easier to digest and have higher levels of antioxidants as they ripen.
Cauliflower is a healthy cruciferous vegetable that’s high in fiber. It’s loaded with nutrients including vitamins C, K, and B6, and potassium.
Coconut milk is made from the flesh of mature coconuts and is naturally sweet and creamy. It contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial and anticancer properties and can help fortify immune function.
Coconut oil provides a boost of healthy fat that can energize and satiate. It is a strong antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial food.
Enzymes in fresh lemon juice accelerate the digestive process. Even though lemon juice is acidic, it actually has an alkalizing effect on the body.
With the Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens in this recipe you not only get 5 different types of collagen, but also camu camu, acerola cherry, horsetail extract (silica), and zinc gluconate to ensure your body can actually USE the collagen you’re taking.
Spirulina is a type of blue-green freshwater algae that’s rich in nutrients including chlorophyll, protein, vitamins, and minerals.