- 1 ½ cups brewed green tea
- 1 Tablespoon peeled & grated turmeric root
- 1 Tablespoon peeled & grated ginger root
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 drops Organixx Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- Raw honey or maple syrup, to taste
- Brew tea and place in a large, wide-mouthed glass jar or blender container.
- Add turmeric, ginger, cayenne, coconut oil, lemon juice, and essential oil. Blend on low or shake jar well.
- For a sweeter tea, add a touch of raw honey or maple syrup.
- Strain tea through sieve and serve warm. Enjoy the detoxifying benefits!
Serves 1. Per Serving (based on using raw honey):
Calories: 227.8 | Total Fat: 14 g | Total Carbohydrate: 25.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g | Protein: 0.2 g