- 1 large tomato
- 1 red pepper
- 3 avocados
- ½ onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ bunch of fresh cilantro
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- Juice of 1-2 fresh limes or lemons
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Blend all ingredients for 30-45 seconds in food processor on low, or until you achieve a consistency you enjoy.
- Pour into a serving bowl and dip away!
Serves 24. Per Serving (based on using Juice of 1 lime):
Calories: 73.3 | Total Fat: 6.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 3.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g | Protein: 0.9 g