- 2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple (about 1/2 a pineapple)
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped or grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (omit or reduce for a mild salsa)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional; omit for vegan option)
- Mix together all ingredients and place in refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
- Serve over grilled chicken or fish for an entrée or use it as a dip with veggies and/or chips. Enjoy!
Makes 2 cups. Serves 16. Per Serving (based on using Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder):
Calories: 12.9 | Total Fat: 0.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 3.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g | Protein: 0.8 g