- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 6-8 pitted Medjool dates (about 1 cup)
- ¾ cup filtered water
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon (omit zest for sweeter sorbet)
- 5 drops Organixx Orange Essential Oil
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger root
- Coconut cream from 1 can of full-fat coconut milk (refrigerate can for 24 hours to separate cream from the water. Save coconut water to use in smoothies.)
- Soak dates for about 10 minutes in filtered water to soften. Add the soaked dates along with the soaking water to a food processor.
- Add in the lemon juice & zest and as many of the optional ingredients as desired.
- Process until smooth (about 2 minutes), then add the frozen strawberries. Process again until smooth.
- Scoop mixture into an airtight container and freeze for about 2 hours or until set.
- Serve cold. Let sorbet sit for about 10 minutes before serving to soften. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Serves 6. Per Serving (based on using Organixx collagens powder as optional addition):
Calories: 114.5 | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Carbohydrate: 28.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g | Protein: 2.2 g