- 2 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper, divided (optional)
- ½ cup chopped, fresh pineapple
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 small mango, cubed
- ½ medium cucumber
- 1 small tomato, cored and seeded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zests of one lime, or less, as desired
- Mash half of the red onion and ½ teaspoon of the jalapeno pepper with a pinch of sea salt together with the avocado.
- Prepare a tropical style guacamole by mixing in pineapple, mango, red onion, cucumbers, tomato, garlic, and lime zest into your mashed avocados.
Serves 6. Per Serving:
Calories: 136.3 | Total Fat: 9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 14.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g | Protein: 2 g