We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds small okra
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 6 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped, salted roasted cashews
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated lime zest,
- Lime wedges (For garnishing)
- Add the okra into a large skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook over high heat, stirring until the okra is tender. Usually takes around 5 minutes.
- Add in your garlic and softened and fragrant your okra by leaving it to sit on a moderate size flame for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in your cashews and lime zest. Then, place your dish on a serving platter and garnish with lime wedges.
Serves 12. Per Serving:
Calories: 85.8 | Total Fat: 7 g | Total Carbohydrate: 5.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Protein: 2.2 g