- 1 ½ cups raw potato, cut into 1-inch pieces (don’t need to be exact)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3-4 drops Organixx Rosemary Essential Oil OR 1 TBSP minced fresh rosemary OR 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed (about 20 stalks)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil and rosemary essential oil.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add in potatoes and 2 TBSP of the rosemary olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Either line a baking sheet with parchment paper or add a little bit of olive oil and spread out the coated potatoes in a single layer. Roast at 400°F for about 25 minutes, stirring once.
- While the potatoes are roasting, add the trimmed asparagus to the mixing bowl and coat with the remaining rosemary olive oil. Add the coated asparagus to the pan with the potatoes and sprinkle both with garlic, almonds, salt & pepper.
- Roast for about 8-12 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and asparagus is cooked, stirring occasionally. Enjoy warm!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using fresh rosemary):
Calories: 206.2 | Total Fat: 16.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 13 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g | Protein: 3.9 g