- 1 bunch of broccoli with stem, cut into roughly 1-inch pieces (about 6-7 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger root (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 Tablespoons grated turmeric root (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ lemon or lime, juiced
- ½ cup fresh mint or cilantro, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional; omit for vegan option)
- Cut/break broccoli into 1-inch pieces, including the stem. If stem is really tough, peel the stem first using a vegetable peeler.
- Place broccoli into a food processor and pulse until rice-sized pieces form. You may need to do this in several batches.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add in oil and heat for one additional minute. Add in garlic, ginger, turmeric, salt, and cayenne pepper. Saute for a minute.
- Add in riced broccoli. Cook and stir for 1 to 5 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Remove from heat and add in lemon/lime juice, collagen powder, nuts, and mint/cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 6. Per Serving (based on using avocado oil):
Calories: 62.5 | Total Fat: 2.8 g | Total Carbohydrate: 8.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g | Protein: 3.4 g