- 3 oz arugula
- 2 oz baby spinach
- 1.5 cups blueberries
- 1.5 cups raspberries
- Sliced watermelon cut into stars with a cookie cutter
- 4 oz blue or feta cheese, crumbled (omit or use vegan cheese for dairy-free/vegan option)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- Healthy salad dressing, served on the side
- Use a large glass serving bowl and place several watermelon stars along the inside of the bowl (so that the stars are visible from the outside).
- Gently mix the greens together in a separate bowl and add to the large serving bowl. You can mix in some dressing with the greens if desired.
- Top the mixed greens with blueberries, raspberries, and remaining watermelon stars. (Tip: you may wish to use a smaller star cookie cutter for the topping stars.)
- Carefully sprinkle the cheese and nuts over the greens to create an attractive salad.
- Serve along with your favorite healthy salad dressing(s).
Serves 5. Per Serving (based on using 2 cups of watermelon, blue cheese, walnuts & 10 tbsp vinaigrette salad dressing):
Calories: 345.3 | Total Fat: 20 g | Total Carbohydrate: 22.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Protein: 7.7 g