- 3 Tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 ½ lemons)
- 1 ½ – 2 cups filtered water
- 2 inches ginger root, thinly sliced
- 1 drop Organixx Lemon or Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx OrganiGreens
- Stevia to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons of coconut cream for creamy gummies (optional)
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside to thicken.
- Place ginger slices and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5-10 minutes (the longer it simmers, the stronger the flavor).
- Strain out ginger pieces and measure out 1 ¼ cups of the ginger water. Blend in OrganiGreens, essential oil, and gelatin/lemon juice mixture. Sweeten to taste. (Optional: blend in coconut cream if making creamy gummies)
- Pour liquid into lightly greased molds or into a lightly greased 8×8 glass pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours to set. Tip: You may want to place in the freezer for 15 additional minutes to help gummies release more easily.
- Store gummies in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Serves 8. Per Serving (based on using 4 grams stevia and no coconut cream):
Calories: 21.8 | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Carbohydrate: 1.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g | Protein: 4.3 g