- 2 cans (13.5 oz each) full-fat coconut milk (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup fresh mango (about 1 large mango)
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- 1 Tablespoon powdered Lakanto or favorite sweetener (optional)
- Toasted shredded coconut and mango slices for topping
- Blend all ingredients except toppings until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes, cover, and let pudding set in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with additional fresh mango chunks and toasted coconut. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.
Serves 5. Per Serving (based on using Lakanto, 1 tsp shredded coconut & ½ mango fruit without refuse):
Calories: 409.3 | Total Fat: 31.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 20.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 11.1 g | Protein: 10 g