- 2 organic apples, washed & cut into pieces
- 1 bunch organic carrots with tops, well washed (about 5-6 medium carrots)
- 1-inch ginger root, peeled
- 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil (optional)
- ½ cup sparkling mineral water
- Juice ginger root, apples, carrots, and carrot tops.
- Stir in lemon essential oil and seltzer water.
- Serve over ice. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving:
Calories: 59.2 | Total Fat: 0.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 14.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g | Protein: 0.7 g
Apples cleanse the colon of bacteria, viruses, yeast, and mold. They also support the liver, digestive tract function, and brain health.
Carrots were originally medicine, not food.They’ve been used in potions and remedies for the stomach, bladder, jaundice, the easing of menstruation, and cancer.
Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese. According to the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, ginger strengthens the immune system by helping to break down toxins in the body’s organs, thereby cleansing the lymphatic system.
Lemon essential oil is excellent for both digestion and detoxification.
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.