- ¾ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon powdered Lakanto (or preferred low glycemic sweetener)
- 1 scoop Organixx Vanilla Bone Broth Powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated turmeric root (optional for added nutrition)
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Unsweetened shredded coconut or chopped almonds
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Process until well combined. If mixture is crumbly, add in 1 TBSP of coconut oil. It should be smooth and stick together well.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Measure out 1 Tablespoon of mixture, form into a ball and roll in either shredded coconut or chopped almonds. Recipe should make about 15 keto bombs.
- Store covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Serves 15. Per Serving (based on using Lakanto and unsweetened shredded coconut ):
Calories: 89.2 | Total Fat: 7.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 5.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g | Protein: 2.3 g