- 2 cups whole cashews, roasted (or 1 ¼ cup cashew butter)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon powdered Lakanto
- ¼ cup organic dried cranberries, chopped
- 1-9 oz. bag of dark chocolate chips (e.g., Lily’s brand)
- 1 scoop Organixx Chocolate Bone Broth Protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Place cashews into a food processor bowl and pulse about 5 times until they are broken up into smaller pieces. Add in vanilla extract, salt, cayenne pepper, and Lakanto. Pulse a few times and then let processor run until you have a creamy cashew butter mixture. This can take up to 10 minutes, so be patient! Scrape down the sides when necessary.
- When cashew butter is done, add in dried cranberries, pulse a little more just to mix them in. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, add dark chocolate chips, bone broth protein powder, and coconut oil. Whisk over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Line miniature muffin tin with paper liners or use a silicone muffin pan. Place about 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in each liner. Carefully use your finger or a small spoon to spread chocolate up the sides. (Be cautious if chocolate is hot). Place cups in fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and add about 1 tablespoon of cashew butter mixture on top of the hardened chocolate and flatten it out a bit with your fingers or a spoon. Spread another teaspoon of melted chocolate over the cashew butter mixture.
- Return cups to fridge to harden for at least 2 hours.
- Store cups in covered container in refrigerator or freezer. If frozen, allow to thaw somewhat before eating. Enjoy!
Serves 24. Per Serving (based on using whole cashews):
Calories: 126.4 | Total Fat: 9.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 11 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g | Protein: 3.6 g