- 8-9 kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced into 1-inch rounds (about 3 slices per kiwi)
- 6 oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ -1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Organixx Collagens Powder (omit for vegan option)
- Popsicle sticks
- Optional additions to melted chocolate: shredded coconut, orange or lemon essential oil
- Peel and slice kiwis into 1-inch rounds (about 3 slices per kiwi)
- Insert a popsicle stick into end of each kiwi slice as far as possible while still retaining enough stick to hold onto securely.
- Place kiwi slices on a lined tray and freeze for 2-3 hours or until frozen.
- In a double boiler, combine chocolate, coconut oil, cinnamon, and collagens powder. Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted completely. Remove from heat and allow melted chocolate to cool slightly.
- Take frozen kiwi slices and dip into the melted chocolate. If you have extra chocolate, either double dip the pops or drizzle chocolate on top.
- Eat right away or cover and store in freezer until ready to enjoy.
Serves 27. Per Serving:
Calories: 77.8 | Total Fat: 6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 7.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Protein: 0.8 g
Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and helps lower blood sugar levels and inflammation.
Collagen helps maintain the structure and integrity of skin, hair, nails, muscle tissue, bones, tendons, and more. Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens includes targeted nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 which enhance the bioavailability and potency of collagen.
Dark chocolate is high in antioxidants, rich in fiber, and contains minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
Kiwifruit helps remove toxins from the intestinal tract, which can improve your immune system and metabolism.
Lemon essential oil is made from the rind of the fruit, not the flesh, and is excellent for both digestion and detoxification.
Orange essential oil can be beneficial for those suffering from stomach issues such as excess gas and constipation.
Virgin coconut oil will give your foods a slight coconut flavor whereas refined coconut oil has a neutral scent and flavor which makes it better for recipes where you don’t want the taste of coconut.