- 3 medium avocados
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1 cup raw honey
- 10 drops stevia (optional: omit the honey and use 30-40 drops of stevia for vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates (not soaked)
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Blend all the filling ingredients together in food processor and set aside.
- Blend all the pie crust ingredients together until crumbly and sticking together. Press into pie plate.
- Add filling to pie crust and chill well before serving.
Serves 12. Per Serving (based on using raw honey):
Calories: 470.8 | Total Fat: 34.7 g | Total Carbohydrate: 40.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g | Protein: 4.9 g