- 1 cup raw walnuts or cashews
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder, plus additional for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons local raw honey or coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 drop of orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In the bowl or a blender or food processor, process the nuts until they are a fine consistency. Then add the dates and process again until well combined.
- Add coconut, cacao, chia seeds, honey, orange juice, essential oil, and cinnamon, and process together until it forms a smooth, even consistency.
- Form into balls (if too dry, add a little water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Roll in additional cacao powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 30 bliss balls. Per bliss ball (based on using walnuts & honey):
Calories: 58 | Total Fat: 3.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 7 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Protein: 1 g