- 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Meyer lemon juice, freshly squeezed (about 3-4 Meyer lemons)
- 2 Tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup powdered Lakanto (or your preferred sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric (for color)
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 drop Organixx Lemon or Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a small pan except for the essential oil. Whisk ingredients together over low heat until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and whisk in essential oil, if using. Pour into a glass jar and let cool for about an hour. For a thicker consistency, cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serving suggestions: Serve with fresh fruit, over yogurt or granola, use with other toppings such as nuts and cacao nibs as a topping for pancakes/waffle/toast; add a dollop to a slice of cake or as a layer between cake, or grab a spoonful right out of the jar. Enjoy!
Makes about 2 cups. Serves 32 (1 T). Per Serving (based on using Lakanto):
Calories: 8.6 | Total Fat: 0.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 3 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g | Protein: 0.1 g