Healthy Pumpkin Collagen Latte
- 1 cup strongly-brewed organic coffee
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 2-4 tablespoons of pumpkin puree (use more if you really love pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice blend (plus more for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- Brew coffee. While coffee is brewing place milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat, whisking frequently, until milk is hot but not boiling. Remove from heat and whisk in spices, vanilla, and collagen powder.
- Pour milk mixture into blender and blend on high or whisk vigorously in the pan to create as much froth as possible. Add coffee and re-blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into 2 large mugs. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice.