- ½ orange, sliced
- 4 cups (1L) pomegranate juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10-12 cloves (whole cloves not ground)
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- 1 drop of orange or lemon essential oil (optional)
- In a large sauce pan, pour in pomegranate juice
- Add in cinnamon, cloves, rosemary and orange.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- When your mixture begin to simmer, turn off heat and cover it up.
- And let it sit for about 30-60 minutes.
- Once the flavor have infused in the drink, strain out your mixture.
- And add 1 drop of orange or lemon essential oil
- Mix up and serve in your favorite glass.
- Thin slices of fresh ginger root (peeled)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) cranberry juice (with no added sugar)
- 2 cups (500 ml) pomegranate juice (with no added sugar)
- 3 cups (750 ml) ginger beer
- Fresh pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
- In a large 8-cup glass pitcher, add a tray of ice cubes, then add the two juices and the ginger beer and thinly sliced fresh ginger root. Stir together.
- Pour into glasses, squeeze in a little lime juice, and garnish with mint leaves and fresh pomegranate seeds.
Recipe #1: Magnificent Mulled Pomegranate Juice - Serves 4.
Calories: 170.2 | Total Fat: 0.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 42.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g | Protein: 1.7 g
Recipe #2: Ginger Pomegranate Mocktail - Serves 8.
Calories: 103.5 | Total Fat: 0.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 25.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g | Protein: 0.4 g
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.