- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) cranberry juice (with no added sugar)
- 2 cups (500 ml) pomegranate juice (with no added sugar)
- 3 cups (750 ml) ginger beer
- Thin slices of fresh ginger root (peeled)
- Juice from 1 lime
- Fresh pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
- In a large 8-cup glass pitcher, add a tray of ice cubes, then add the two juices and the ginger beer and thinly sliced fresh ginger root. Stir together.
- Pour into glasses, squeeze in a little lime juice, and garnish with mint leaves and fresh pomegranate seeds.