- 1 large ripe banana, mashed (about ¾ cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop Organixx chocolate Bone Broth powder
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- ¼ cup almond flour or other gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped pecan pieces and/or dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Coconut oil for frying pancakes
- Mash banana in large bowl with a fork until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir together just until everything is well incorporated and the pancake batter is smooth. If using, stir in nut pieces and chocolate chips.
- Heat skillet over med-low heat. Pan is ready when water sizzles on the pan. Add enough coconut oil to grease bottom of pan. Cook pancakes as usual. Approximately 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately drizzled with warmed raw honey or pure maple syrup.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using almond flour):
Calories: 154.7 | Total Fat: 8.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 10.4 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g | Protein: 9.9 g