Avocado Kefir Ranch Salad Dressing
- ½ avocado, peeled and seed removed
- ½ cup plain kefir
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Optional: Cricket Super Fuel
- Mash avocado and whisk in remaining ingredients. Or place all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend.
- Place dressing in sealed jar in fridge for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve over salad greens or use as a dip for veggies.
- Optional: Add in Cricket Superfuel to boost your Vitamin B12 levels
Take this incredible recipe even further by adding this secret ingredient with 30X more vitamin B12 than red meat!