- 1 1/2 cups melted coconut butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered Lakanto
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 cups low-carb dark chocolate chips, melted (e.g. Lily’s brand)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 drops Organixx Peppermint Essential Oil
- Toppings: shredded coconut, almonds, walnut, coconut butter (Optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut butter, coconut flour, Lakanto, vanilla, salt, and peppermint oil. Blend with hand mixer until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a double-boiler, melt together chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Using a fork or hands, dip coconut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more coconut butter (or other preferred topping) then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 more minutes.
- Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Makes 30 bites. Per bite:
Calories: 97.9 | Total Fat: 8.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 15.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Protein: 1.3 g