- 2 lbs organic strawberries, sliced or chopped
- 2 organic red apples, chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh turmeric root
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup ground black chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Juice of one lemon, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 Tbsp organic hemp powder
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Prepare the first batch of ingredients and place in food processor or blender. Blend until well mixed.
- Add the 2nd batch of ingredients to the blended mixture. Blend again.
- Store in a sealed jar in the fridge.
Serves 24. Per Serving:
Calories: 45.2 | Total Fat: 0.6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 9.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Protein: 0.8 g