- 4 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup organic puffed brown rice cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds or chopped pecans, lightly toasted (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx chocolate Bone Broth powder
- 1 scoop Organixx vanilla Bone Broth powder
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup honey, maple syrup, or Lakanto
- 2 tablespoons almond or hazelnut oil
- 1/4 cup freshly ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup dried goji berries
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F/120 degrees C. Combine the oats, brown rice cereal, nuts, Bone Broth protein powders, and cacao powder in a large bowl. Stir well to combine.
- In a glass mixing cup, combine the oil and sweetener of choice. Mix well and pour over oat mixture. Stir well to combine; use hands if necessary.
- Spread onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until mixture is lightly golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven, stir in flaxseed meal and goji berries. Cool completely; granola will get more crunchy as it cools. Store in an air tight container.