- 5 drops Organixx Clove Essential Oil
- 5 drops Organixx Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- 5 drops Organixx Oregano Essential Oil
- 5 drops Organixx Orange Essential Oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoon (1 oz) almond oil/jojoba/fractionated coconut oil
- Small spray bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Spray should last up to 3 months. Be sure to test on skin before using. Spray shoes, socks, and skin and reapply when you can no longer smell the essential oils.
- Avoid eyes and keep away from pets.
- Add all of your ingredients to a spray bottle. Gently shake to combine.
- Spray shoes, socks, and skin and reapply when you can no longer smell the essential oils.
Almond oil – Sweet almond oil contains vitamins A and E, monosaturated fatty acids, and minerals like potassium and zinc. It’s great for dry, chapped, or irritated skin.
Clove Essential Oil – Clove is a natural antibacterial, powerful against many bacteria strains. Put a drop on your kitchen sponge, in dishwashing liquid, and on cutting boards to reduce bacteria naturally.
Geranium Essential Oil – To help control dust mites, spray geranium rose essential onto linens and put a drop on your dust cloth when dusting.
Orange Essential Oil – can be used to soften & remove foot calluses. Rub several drops of orange oil into the affected area prior to putting on your socks and shoes.
Oregano Essential Oil – Got athlete’s foot? Oregano is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic oil. Dilute heavily and massage into feet, between toes, or into nails for an antifungal blast. Or get a basin of water and add a few drops of oregano and soak your feet.