- 2 cans (13.5 oz each) full-fat coconut milk (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup fresh mango (about 1 large mango)
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- 1 Tablespoon powdered Lakanto or favorite sweetener (optional)
- Toasted shredded coconut and mango slices for topping
- Blend all ingredients except toppings until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes, cover, and let pudding set in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with additional fresh mango chunks and toasted coconut. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.
Chia seeds are a rich source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids and protein, with 4 grams of protein per ounce of seeds.
Coconut milk is made from the flesh of mature coconuts and is naturally sweet and creamy. It contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial and anticancer properties and can help boost immune function.
Collagen helps maintain the structure and integrity of skin, hair, nails, muscle tissue, bones, tendons, and more. Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens includes targeted nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 which enhance the bioavailability and potency of collagen.
Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
Lakanto is a zero-glycemic, zero-calorie blend of monk fruit and erythritol that makes an excellent sugar substitute for low-carb recipes.
Limes are best known as a good source of of vitamin C but also contain other important vitamins and minerals including magnesium, potassium, folate, and vitamins A, E, and K.
Mangos support healthy immune function, blood pressure, and vision. They assist with stress reduction and promote healthy sleep.