- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- Stevia or xylitol, to taste
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into muffin pans (use silicone muffin pans or grease the metal pans).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
Makes 12 muffins. Per muffin (based on using ghee & Lakanto):
Calories: 277.8 | Total Fat: 25.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 16.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g | Protein: 8.2 g