- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup raw chopped kale
- 1 orange, peel & seeds removed
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina powder
- ½-1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon for garnish
- Optional: 2-3 capsules of Multi-Vita-Maxx, opened
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- For a thinner smoothie, add more milk. For a thicker smoothie, add a few ice cubes. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using almond milk):
Calories: 129.7 | Total Fat: 8.7 g | Total Carbohydrate: 12.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g | Protein: 2.6 g