- 4 cups of pomegranate juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10-12 cloves (whole cloves not ground)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- ½ orange, sliced
- 1 drop of lemon or orange essential oil (optional)
- In a large saucepan, add the pomegranate juice, then the cinnamon, cloves, rosemary sprig, and orange slices. Bring to a simmer then turn off heat, cover, and let mixture sit and infuse for 30-60 minutes.
- Reheat just until hot if you wish to serve beverage hot. Strain off “chunky” bits by pouring through a strainer into a serving pitcher.
- Add one drop of lemon or orange essential oil and stir to combine.
Serves 4. Per Serving:
Calories: 170.2 | Total Fat: 0.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 42.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g | Protein: 1.7 g
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.