Do your children like to crawl around and explore your floors, cabinets, or countertops? Rid your home of the dangerous toxins found in most commercial cleaners and uncover how to make your own cleaning mixes that use organic essential oils that leave your house with a fresh, natural essence.
ALL-NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL SPRAY:
- An empty squirt bottle (12-16oz)
- 5 drops lavender oil
- 10 drops lemon oil
- 15 drops rosemary oil
- 15 drops tea tree oil
- Fill with distilled water
ORGANIC FABRIC SOFTENER:
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 cup vegetable glycerin
- 10-20 drops of the essential oil of your choice! (optional but recommended)
CHEMICAL-FREE HAND SOAP:
- 1-2 tbsp of Castile soap (depending on the size of your soap pump)
- 20-25 drops of essential oils (Pique uses lemon for its antibacterial properties!)
- Fill the bottle with distilled water
*Pique recommends using a foaming hand pump for the best results!
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.