- 1 cup of your favorite sticky or sushi rice, dry/uncooked
- 1 can (13.5 oz) full-fat coconut milk
- 8-14 drops of orange essential oil (could substitute [lemon or grapefruit oil)
- 2 ½ Tablespoons powdered Lakanto or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Fresh strawberries, blueberries, mangos, banana, toasted shredded coconut, sliced almonds, walnuts, ground Ceylon cinnamon
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate pan on low heat, whisk together coconut milk, orange essential oil, Lakanto, and salt. Heat until warm.
- Add coconut milk mixture to rice and allow rice to soak up mixture for a few minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using sticky rice & Lakanto):
Calories: 87.3 | Total Fat: 2.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 23.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g | Protein: 1.1 g
Coconut milk is made from the flesh of mature coconuts and is naturally sweet and creamy. It contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial and anticancer properties and can help fortify immune function.
Lakanto is a zero-glycemic, zero-calorie blend of monk fruit and erythritol that makes an excellent sugar substitute for low-carb recipes.
Orange essential oil is made from orange rind and not the flesh. It can be beneficial for those suffering from stomach issues such as excess gas and constipation. Tip: Be sure to only use pure, ORGANIC essential oils in your recipes!
Sticky rice is a short grain variety of rice grown in South East Asia which is different from common white rice. While it also goes by the name “glutinous” rice, this refers to its texture and not that it contains gluten (it doesn’t).
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.