- 2-3 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 ½ cups (500g) seeds of your choice (e.g., sunflower, flax seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds)
- 3 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2-3 teaspoons Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix together water, chia seeds, and psyllium husk and leave for 5-10 minutes to gel.
- Mix in coconut oil, all spices & seeds, and combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the mixture out thinly on the tray and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut it in squares, cracker size.
- Put them back into the oven and bake for another 20-40 minutes approximately. Keep rotating and checking them after the first 20 min. Bake until crisp.
- Remove crackers from oven, break them apart, and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes 45 crackers. Per cracker (based on using sesame, sunflower & poppy seeds):
Calories: 74.2 | Total Fat: 6.2 g | Total Carbohydrate: 3.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g | Protein: 2.2 g