- ½ cup molasses or date syrup (sugarfree option: ¼ cup Lakanto + ¼ cup Lakanto maple syrup)
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1-inch piece of ginger root, sliced (or 1 ½ teaspoon ground ginger)
- 8-10 whole cloves (or ¼ teaspoon ground cloves)
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon (or 2 cinnamon sticks)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of favorite unsweetened nut/oat/dairy milk (heated or at room temperature)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee (or ½ cup green/black tea)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of gingerbread syrup
- 1-2 scoops Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Brew coffee or steep tea.
- Make your gingerbread syrup by adding all of the ingredients into a small saucepan except the vanilla. Heat over medium heat until hot, then reduce heat and gently simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Strain syrup and stir in vanilla extract. (Keep extra syrup refrigerated in closed container for up to a week and use over pancakes/waffles, in oatmeal, lattes, etc.)
- To prepare latte add milk, coconut cream, coffee/tea, syrup, and collagens powder to a blender container. Blend up until frothy.
- Serve warm. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon or cloves, if desired, and enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using date syrup, almond milk, & brewed coffee):
Calories: 330 | Total Fat: 4 g | Total Carbohydrate: 76 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Protein: 1 g